1. Introduction Welcome to CalculateSiteWorth (“we”, “our”, or “us”). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and services. By accessing and using our website, you agree to these Terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you must not use our website.
2. Service Description CalculateSiteWorth offers an online platform that provides users with an estimated valuation of their website based on various metrics. This estimation is derived from algorithms and data sources we deem reliable but is not intended to be a definitive or official valuation.
3. Registration and Account To access certain features, you may be required to register for an account. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your account information updated. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and for keeping your account password secure.
4. Limitation of Liability The information and services provided by CalculateSiteWorth are for general informational purposes only. While we strive for accuracy, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information provided. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on such information.
5. User Conduct You agree not to use our service:
- For any unlawful purposes.
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- To violate any international, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
7. Intellectual Property All content on CalculateSiteWorth, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by international copyright laws.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Your continued use of our website after any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
9. Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to our services without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the company is based, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in that jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes.
11. Dispute Resolution Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the website will be resolved through binding arbitration in the jurisdiction in which the company is based.
12. Contact For any questions, concerns, or comments regarding these Terms, please contact us.